Digital Construction Works, Inc.
Digital Construction Works, Inc., (DCW) is a digital automation, integration, digital twin services, and fit-for-purpose solutions company. We are a diverse team of construction and technology industry experts with a passion for creating innovative solutions to complex challenges. Our digitized processes can bring unmatched control and predictability to intricate projects. We work alongside our clients to deliver construction technology services that span every phase of a project. We can do this with you, or we can do this for you.
Our Mission is to innovate, advise, and deliver fit-for-purpose digital construction services, solutions, and analytics that optimize construction project delivery and outcomes.
- How Digital Construction Management Helps Speed Project Delivery
- Fit-for-Purpose Digital Integrations and Analytics in Digital Construction: Making Projects More Profitable
- Forge Ahead or Be Left Behind: Why the Future of Construction is Digital
- Technology in Construction: Reduce Risk & Save Money
- Continuous Construction Verification Saves Time and Costly Mistakes: Digital Construction Verification: Saving Time and Costly Mistakes
Digital Construction Works, Inc. Webinar
June 23rd, Webinar 42
Panel Discussion: Digital Construction and Productivity in a Post-BIM World!
- Optimizing the digital services’ delivery model for Capital Projects
- Achieving the promise of Digital Transformations in the E&C industry to deliver measurable productivity gains in Capital Projects
- Adopting a customer-centric view versus product-centric view in building digital solutions for the E&C sector
- Achieving the promise of a Digital Twin solution for infrastructure assets and how this drives value for the delivery of Capital Projects.
- How Innovation must co-exist with a Business or Digital Transformation to drive sustainable change and increased competitiveness in the E&C industry
David Ayeni, Senior Director, Strategy and Business Development, Digital Construction Works, Inc., EMEA
Adam Box, Business Development Manager - Vertical Construction at Topcon Positioning Systems
Timo Hartmann, Professor for Civil Systems Engineering, Civil Engineering Institute, Technical University of Berlin
Nicolas Munoz, OPs ITOT Construction Product Manager, and Equipment Digital Thread Leader, Dow Chemical Company
Steve Sims, Director of Business Development, Agile Handover and Automation Solutions