FARO’s 3D laser scanning solutions allow users to put Building Information Modeling into practice during the design, construction and operation phases to improve productivity, sustainability and quality as well as reduce cost, risk and waste. Project data can be processed and extracted into 3D deliverables used to analyze, collaborate and execute better decisions to improve and maintain the overall project quality.
Get in Touch
Phone: +44 (0)2476 973 000
June 10th, Webinar 33
Panel Discussion: The Next Technology Evolution in Prefabrication and Modular Construction
- How automation has enhanced efficiencies in overall productivity, specifically in modular construction
- The impacts of digital templating versus typical methods in prefabrication and modular construction
- How robotic welding has been adopted and the QA/QC methods companies are using to ensure quality
- How fixturing enhances productivity and reduces worker injury during the welding of piping/steel
- Where construction technology will be five years from now?
Moderator: Brent Slawnikowski, Business Development, FARO Technologies, Inc.
Chris Rausch, PhD Candidate, EEDF Fellow | Mitacs Accelerate, Edge Architects
Todd Bennett, Senior Application Engineer, Bluco
Dan Heidel, Project Manager, Ted Mannstedt & Son Inc.
June 17th, Webinar 34
Panel Discussion: Deploying Robots for Continuous Construction Monitoring
- Learn about different types of robots being used for monitoring construction
- Learn about different deployments of robots for monitoring
- Get ideas of how robots may be used for monitoring in the future
Moderator: Rob Miller, Director of Business Development, FARO Technologies, Inc.
Ryan Fluckiger, Integrated Construction Coordinator, Mortenson
Steve Baret, Sr. Integrated Construction Coordinator, Mortenson
Josh Kanner, Founder & CEO, Smartvid.io