All webinars are FREE to register for and will be streaming live on the following dates and times in GMT+1. On-demand webinars will be available for viewing on the website within 24 hours after recording.
60 mins(3.00pm UK Time / 10.00am Eastern Daylight / 10.00pm Singapore Standard / 12.00am Australian Eastern Standard)
Panel Discussion: BIM across the regions - How is BIM being delivered around the world?
Women in BIM host a panel of BIM professionals from around the world who will discuss BIM standards, implementation and progression across their regions. The conversation will discover similarities and differences between different countries, and the sharing of experiences, lessons and case studies.
Moderator: Gergana Staykova, Digital Engineer at Laing O’Rourke, and Core Team member at Women in BIM, Manchester UK
Mercedes Carriquiry, COO, /Archsourcing, San Francisco USA
Giulia Pustorino, BIM Architect, Align Property Partners, North Yorkshire, UK
Claudia Antunes, BIM Consultant, Stratbond Consultant, Portugal
Panel Discussion: Integrated Collaboration - Bigger than just BIM
Unifying teams throughout the entire build process to maximize efficiencies, minimize costs and create a culture of true collaboration.
- Understanding the root causes of project set-backs that cost your team time and money
- Creating a culture of cross-team collaboration throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Enabling team members of all skill levels to actively participate with a single source of truth for your project
- Improving accountability across teams to be proactive in identifying, tracking and solving issues.
The Role of Information Management for As-built Production
- Introduction to as-built production for project handover requirements
- Traditional as-built production methods on typical projects and issues associated with this
- Digital approach to as-built production and challenges to overcome for a streamlined approach
Speaker: Anita Soni, BIM Manager, Skanska Infrastructure UK
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
(12.30am UK Time / 7.30pm Eastern Daylight / 7.30am Singapore Standard Time/ 9.30am Australian Eastern Standard)
Panel Discussion: Data and Decision Making - Construction Analytics
Scott Polsen, Managing Director, Benmax
Jason Ramsey, Director Product, Reporting & Analytics, Procore Technologies
Aaron Lober, Senior Product Marketing Marketing, Procore Technologies
Michael Curtis, Group Manager - Project Accounting, Probuild
Presentation: Digital Twins: Buzzword or the Next Big Thing?
What is a digital twin? Uses for the construction industry
Speaker: Chris Smeaton, Digital Practice Leader, Vietnam and Singapore, Aurecon
Panel Discussion: Women In BIM
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR